- S Bahn platform 5/6 (city railway / "Stadtbahn") to S-Bahn platform track 11/12 (subnet Ring) upwards
On the ring platform in the direction of travel Frankfurter Allee.
Attention: All S-Bahn sales points are closed due to an official order. You can still buy tickets at the ticket machines or via the digital apps of the DB or the VBB.
Monday – Friday
06:00 - 21:00
08:00 - 19:00
Sunday / Holiday
08:00 - 19:00
- Bike parking
- Ticket machine: 6x
- Ticket stamping machine: 15x
Ostkreuz <> Bornholmer Straße
- kein Zugverkehr.
- Fahrgäste nutzen bitte ...
- zwischen Ostkreuz und Gesundbrunnen die Züge der Linien S41 und S42,
- zwischen Gesundbrunnen und Bornholmer Straße die Züge der Linien S1, S2 und S25.
Ostbahnhof <> Erkner
- Timetable change:
- Trains starting in Karlshorst to Ostbahnhof run in Karlshorst 1 minute earlier.
- The trains run from Ostbahnhof to Köpenick approx. 1 minute earlier (also the trains starting in Wuhlheide to Erkner).
- during night service Fri/Sat, Sat/Sun and Sun/Mon the S3 runs from to Erkner 14 - 16 minutes later.
Südkreuz > Südkreuz
- Timetable change. The trains run the whole Ring approx. 5 minutes later.
Adjustments to the transport performance
In coordination with the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) the following adjustments to the transport performance are taking place:
- since March 19 the reinforcement trains S1, S3 and S5 are not running during peak hours. The other rides remains.
- since March 21 the lines S26, S45 and S85 are not running.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.