- The S-Bahn station, Messe Nord/ICC is just a short walk east of the bus terminal.
- The nearest U-Bahn station, Kaiserdamm, is located just north-east of the bus terminal.
- A taxi stand along with city bus stops can be found on the southern side of the central bus terminal on Masurenallee. There are also buses on Messedamm.
The central bus station is located in fare zone B. If you plan to travel outside of this fare zone to the surrounding region, you will need to purchase a BC ticket. The S-Bahn station, Messe Nord/ICC is also part of fare zone A, so you will need an AB ticket to travel to the city center.
Please make sure to validate your ticket.
- Ticket machines are located on the train platforms at the Messe Nord/ICC station.
- Sales kiosks are located inside the Messe Nord/ICC station or at the tourist information point in the main hall at the ZOB.