Ceiling panel placards in the S-Bahn reach a broad audience. The combination of high visibility and long passengers viewing time, makes this spot perfect for detailed information such as web addresses, telephone numbers, and/or prices.
Benefits at a glance:
- High visibility and long viewing time (the average passenger travels more than 10 kilometers per trip)
- Particularly suitable for direct response marketing (telephone number, SMS, interactive)
- Fast and cost-effective implementation on short notice
- High and extremely economical response rates
- One-sided self-adhesive film on the ceiling panel above the windows
- 118 x 20 cm ad space
- Minimum duraration: 1 month
- Minimum quantity: 5 posters per booking
- There are an average of 26 spaces available per quarter-train
- The service prices include not only the media value but also the one-off expenses for placement, mounting, and removal of the advertising material.