Please be aware of the following rules on the train platform
- Keep a safe distance between you and the tracks
- Pay attention to all markings and warning signs
- Wait until the train comes to a complete stop before moving towards the edge of the platform
- Take special measures to prevent strollers and luggage from rolling away
- Don’t push and shove others when entering the train
- Keep to your right when taking the stairs or escalator
- Due to the high accident risk, refrain from using the escalators with bulky luggage, wheelchairs, and bikes.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times in the stations and on the trains.
- Aggressive dogs must wear a muzzle.