The standard A2 train poster is an advertising classic: cheap, easy to produce and always in the passengers’ field of vision.
Every weekday, Berlin's S-Bahn trains carry around 1.3 million passengers - the ideal prerequisite for bringing you into contact with a broad target audience. The standard A2 train poster is the ideal campaign medium because it is cost-efficiant, easy to produce, and always in view of passengers.
Benefits at a glance:
- Broad visibility and long viewing times (the average passenger travels more than 10 kilometers per trip)
- Short-term use
- Ideal as a campaign medium
- One-sided posters printed in A2 format: 42.0 cm x 59.4 cm
- Viewing size when mounted in the frame: 39.8 cm x 57.2 cm (A2)
- Minimum duraration: 1 month
- Minimum quantity: 20 posters per booking
- There are an average of three ad frames per quarter-train available
- The service prices include not only the media value but also the one-off expenses for placement, mounting, and removal of the advertising material