- Bike parking
- Ticket machine: 2x
- Ticket stamping machine: 8x (je 4x each on both platforms)
- Info point: 1x
Schönholz <> Frohnau
- Train service at 30-minutes interval between Schönholz and Frohnau.
- Timetable change:
- The train Schönholz at the minute 05 to Oranienburg (arrival at minute 35) runs at the minute 18 in Frohnau and is canceled from Schönholz to Frohnau.
- The train Schönholz at the minute 25 to Oranienburg (arrival at minute 55) runs from Schönholz to Frohnau 11 minutes earlier (Schönholz from the minute 14), has in Frohnau an 11 minutes stay and runs from Frohnau to Oranienburg according to plan.
- The train Schönholz at the minute 45 to Oranienburg (arrival at minute 15) runs from Schönholz to Frohnau 1 minutes earlier (Schönholz from the minute 44) and from Frohnau to Oranienburg according to plan.
- The train Oranienburg at the minute 11 to Schönholz (arrival at minute 41) runs according to plan.
- The train Oranienburg at the minute 31 to Schönholz (arrival at minute 01) runs from Oranienburg to Frohnau according to plan, has there an 11 minutes stay and runs from Frohnau to Schönholz 10 minutes later.
- The train Oranienburg aat the minute 51 to Schönholz (arrival at minute 21) runs from Oranienburg to Frohnau according to plan and is canceled from Frohnau to Schönholz.
- Passengers please use between Gesundbrunnen and Wittenau also the U8.
- Please use the timetable information before starting your journey.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.