- Bike parking
- Ticket machine: 2x
- Ticket stamping machine: 8x (je 4x each on both platforms)
- Info point: 1x
- S1 Shuttle ServiceConnection Missed
Bahnübergang Borgsdorf08.10. (Mon) approx. 0.00 to 19.10. (Mon) approx. 22.00
Due to construction work on the level crossing Bahnhofstraße / Friedensallee in Borgsdorf there are at times restrictions on motor vehicle traffic
- S1 Shuttle ServiceConnection Missedat weekend
Bahnhof Borgsdorf19.10. (Fri) approx. 22.00 to 22.10. (Mon) approx. 04.00
- No train traffif due to engineering work on the level crossing Borgsdorf. A replacement bus service will be set up.
- More information about replacement bus service will be posted here as soon as possible.
- The level crossing is complete closed. Pedestrians and cyclists may use the pedestrian overpass as an alternative to the level crossing.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.