- Between southern entrance and S-Bahn platform, track 4 (direction of Ostkreuz respectively Neukölln)
Presse Dr. Eckert
In the railway station Hall.
Opening hours: See notice at the shop.
- Taxi: Baumschulenstr.
- Info point: 1x (only on platform track 4 (city-inwards))
- Ticket machine: 4x (2x on both platforms)
- Ticket stamping machine: 4x (2x each on both platforms)
- Bike parking: 1x
- S85 No Serviceat weekend
Schöneweide <> Pankowfrom 16.11. (Fri), approx. 22.00 to 19.11. (Mon), approx. 1.30
- No train service.
- S45 Time changed
Baumschulenweg <> SüdkreuzNights 21./22.11. (Wed/Thu) and 22./23.11. (Thu/Fri) from approx. 22.00 - 1.30
- No train service.
- Passengers please use:
- between Baumschulenweg and Hermannstraße the line S46,
- between Hermannstraße and Südkreuz the lines S41 and S42.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.