Location in the City
Information about this station
- Between foyer of the station and S-Bahn platform, track 3 and 4 (south corner of the platform, trains in the direction of Humboldthain)
- From S-Bahn platform, track 3 and 4 (south corner of the platform, trains in the direction of Humboldthain) upwards to the foyer of the station
In the station building.
Please note: The sales outlet is closed until further notice.
- Taxi: Exit Invalidenstraße
- Park & Ride: Caroline-Michaelis-Str.
- Bike parking: in the station hall on Invalidenstraße
- Ticket machine: 5x
- Ticket stamping machine: 6x
- Info point: 1x (only on platform platform 1 and 2)
- Elevators (2)
- Between foyer of the station and S-Bahn platform, track 3 and 4 (south corner of the platform, trains in the direction of Humboldthain)not available
- Between foyer of the station and S-Bahn platform, track 1 and 2 (south corner of the platform, trains in the direction of Oranienburger Straße)available
- Escalators (2)
- From S-Bahn platform, track 3 and 4 (south corner of the platform, trains in the direction of Humboldthain) upwards to the foyer of the stationnot available
- From S-Bahn platform, track 1 and 2 (south corner of the platform, trains in the direction of Oranienburger Straße) upwards to the foyer of the stationavailable
Current departure times
Regular departure times
Timetable valid for several months without consideration of construction projects.
(Teltow Stadt) Nordbahnhof <> Frohnau/Hennigsdorf
- Train service amended:
- Passengers on the S1 please change in both directions in Schönholz. The journey continues after 12 minutes from the same platform. The waiting time in Schönholz can be reduced to 6 minutes by using the S25 (Teltow Stadt <> Alt-Reinickendorf) in both directions.
- Train service amended:
- Passengers on the S25 should change in both directions in Alt-Reinickendorf. The journey continues in the direction of Hennigsdorf after 12 minutes and in the direction of Teltow Stadt after 18 minutes from the same platform.
- Interval change: Bornholmer Straße <> Schönholz S-Bahnverkehr only at approx. 10-minutes interval with the S1 and S25
- Interval change:: Schönholz <> Frohnau S-Bahn service only at 20-minutes interval with the S1
- Timetable change
- Please use the timetable information before starting your journey.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
- Tel.: +49 030 297-1055
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
- Advertising spaces inside the Berlin S-Bahns
- You can apply for advertising at train stations at www.stroeer.de (Website in german)
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Berlin and the surrounding regions are divided into fare zones a, b and c gegliedert.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.