- Groups of up to 5 people can take an unlimited number of trips on one day.
- Adults can take as many of their children/grandchildren with them as they like.
- Valid in certain areas in neighbouring federal states and Poland.
- Valid Monday-Friday, from 9am-3am on the following day.
Tickets are available at the following prices:
|Zones||Ticket maschine||online Sales points|
|Brandenburg-Berlin||29,00 €||31,00 €|
Children aged 0-5 travel for free.
Details subject to change.
Tickets are available from the followings:
Where and how long the ticket is valid:
- Valid on local trains operated by all rail companies, on all forms of public transport (S-Bahn, U-Bahn, tram, bus), and on virtually all bus routes in Brandenburg and Berlin.
- Valid in the entire VBB network and on certain routes starting at railway stations at the borders of the state of Brandenburg.
- Valid Monday-Friday from 9am on the indicated day of validity until 3am on the following day.
- Valid all day on Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays that fall during the week and apply to all of Berlin and Brandenburg; in these cases, validity runs from 00h on the indicated day until 3am on the following day.
- Valid from 00h on the indicated day of validity until 3am on the following day for routes RE 5800 (no. 203 from Berlin Gesundbrunnen) and RE 5807 (no. 209.66 from Szczecin Glowny).
- For up to 5 people travelling together or for one parent/grandparent with an unlimited number of their own children/grandchildren and one other adult.
- Parents can take their own children and other children aged 0-5 for free. Children are not counted as a person/adult for this ticket.
- A dog is counted as a person/adult if they require a ticket on board a public transport service.
- Valid only if the name of each person travelling in the group is printed in block capitals in the correct place on the ticket.
- The ticket becomes invalid if one name or the date of validity is changed.
- Valid only in conjunction with photo ID (e.g. government-issued ID, driving licence) shown during ticket inspection.
- No exchange or refund.
Further information is available at bahn.de
Area of validity:
- Valid in the entire VBB network and on the following routes starting at railway stations at the borders of the state of Brandenburg:
- Area, Route, Timetable number*
- *The electronic timetable provides you with detailed and up-to-date information about Deutsche Bahn's regional connections. You can search the regional timetable schedules according to station/stop, route number, timetable route number and train number. You can then download and/or print out this information. Further information.
Free travel, pets and transporting items:
For up to 5 people travelling together or for one parent/grandparent with an unlimited number of their own children/grandchildren and one other adult.
Children aged 0-5 travel for free.
Anyone who wants to transport a bicycle must buy a bicycle ticket that matches their ticket type.
A dog is counted as a person/adult for this ticket.
Animals the size of a domestic cat and smaller do not need a ticket.
The holder can transport luggage for free.
The holder can transport wheelchairs or prams/buggies for free.
This information is valid per ticket and person. Detailed information is available in the terms and conditions of carriage for the VBB tariff system.
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.