- Park & Ride: Parking along Storkower Str.
- Bike parking: 1x
- Ticket machine: 3x
- Ticket stamping machine: 8x
- Info point: 1x
Schöneweide <> Pankow
- No train service.
- Passengers please use between:
- Schöneweide and Baumschulenweg the line S8,
- Baumschulenweg (Schöneweide ) und Treptower Park the line S9,
- Treptower Park and Ostkreuz as well as between Storkower Straße and Greifswalder Straße the lines S41 und S42,
- Greifswalder Straße and Pankow the line S8.
Frankfurter Allee (Storkower Straße) <> Greifswalder Straße
- No train service.
- Passengers please use the lines 41 and S42.
Sonnenallee <> Landsberger Allee
- Alteration on the journey time. The trains run:
- from Sonnenallee to Ostkreuz every 2. /. 3. train around 2-3 minutes later
- from Frankfurter Allee to Landsberger Allee every 2. train around 1 minute earlier.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.