- Taxi: Wilhelmsruher Damm
- Park & Ride: Schlitzer Straße
- Bike parking: 28x
- Info point: 1x
- Ticket machine: 2x
- Restroom: City toilet at Göschenplatz
- Ticket stamping machine: 3x
Schönholz <> Hohen Neuendorf
- Rail replacement bus service.
- Trains are diverted between Bornholmer Strasse and Hohen Neuendorf via Pankow, Blankenburg and Schönfließ.
Nordbahnhof <> Frohnau
- Train service at 20-minutes interval.
- Passengers please change for both directions in Gesundbrunnen. The journey continues from the same platform
- after 19 Minuten (in direction Oranienburg),
- after 15 Minuten (in direction Wannsee).
- Platform change. The trains run:
- from Nordbahnhof to Gesundbrunnen from track 1, city inward platform,
- from Gesundbrunnen to Oranienburg from track 1, platform directing Humboldthain,
- from Bornholmer Straße to Oranienburg from track 1, city inward platform.
In Bornholmer Straße a change of platform between the S1 (Gesundbrunnen <> Oranienburg) and the S25 in both directions is required. The station is barrier-free.
- Timetable change. The train run:
- from Gesundbrunnen to Schönholz 3 minutes earlier,
- from Bornholmer Straße to Gesundbrunnen 3 minutes later,
- from Gesundbrunnen to Oranienburger Straße 3 minutes earlier.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.