- Bike parking
- Ticket machine: 2x (nur auf dem Ringbahnsteig)
- Ticket stamping machine: 6x (je 2x each on both platforms)
- Info point: 3x (je 1x each on both platforms)
Spandau > Warschauer Straße
- Timetable change: the trains run from Spandau to Warschauer Straße 2 minutes earlier.
Westkreuz <> Friedrichstraße
- The train from Flughafen Schönefeld (from 0.57) ends in Friedrichstraße (at 1.36).
- The train will not run between Friedrichstraße <> Westkreuz.
- The train from Westkreuz (from 3.12) to Flughafen Schönefeld (at 4.10) starts in Friedrichstraße (from 3.28).
- The train from Westkreuz (from 3.32) to Flughafen Schönefeld (at 4.30) starts in Friedrichstraße (from 3.48).
- The train will not run between Westkreuz <> Friedrichstraße.
Warschauer Straße > Ostbahnhof
- The train from Flughafen Schönefeld (at 1.17) ends in Warschauer Straße (at 1.46).
- The train ends in Warschauer Straße. The train will not run between Warschauer Straße <> Ostbahnhof.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.