- From the upper S-Bahn platform, track 11 and 12 (southeast corner of the platform) downwards to the eastside entrance hall of the station
On the platform of the Ringbahn (platform center, tracks 11 and 12).
Monday - Saturday:
06:00 - 10:00,
10:35 - 13:15,
13:45 - 17:00,
17:35 - 21:00
09:00 - 14:00,
14:35 - 18:00
In the entrance hall west (exit Schöneberg / Naumannstraße)
Monday – Friday
08:00 - 19:00
10:00 - 18:00
Sunday / Holiday
10:00 - 18:00
At the Train Station Südkreuz
In the entrance hall east (Ausgang General-Pape-Str.)
The opening hours can be found on the notice board at the shop.
Please note: Due to ongoing corona precautions, local opening hours may differ from displayed times.
- Park & Ride: Parking garage South open
- Bike parking: 1x
- Ticket machine: 8x
- Restroom: WC center in the entrance halls West and East.
- Ticket stamping machine: 9x
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.