Location in the City
Information about this station
- Bike parking
- Info point: 1x
- Ticket machine: 1x
- Ticket stamping machine: 3x
Current departure times
Regular departure times
Timetable valid for several months without consideration of construction projects.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
- Tel.: +49 030 297-1055
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
- Advertising spaces inside the Berlin S-Bahns
- You can apply for advertising at train stations at www.stroeer.de (Website in german)
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Berlin and the surrounding regions are divided into fare zones a, b and c gegliedert.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.