- Bike parking: 1x
- Ticket machine: 6x
- Ticket stamping machine: 6x
- Restroom: City toilet on Savignyplatz in front of Grolmannstr.
- Info point: 1x
- S9 Train service changedat night
Treptower Park <> WestkreuzNights 23./24.09. (Sun/Mon) and 27./28.09. (Thu/Fri) approx. 1.35 - 3.55
- The train from Flughafen Schönefeld (from 1.17) to S Ostbahnhof (arrival 1.47) terminates at 1.41 in Treptower Park and falls out between Treptower Park and Ostbahnhof.
- The train from Westkreuz (from 3.10) to Flughafen Schönefeld (arrival 4.09) starts at 3.42 Uhr in Treptower Park and falls out between Westkreuz and Treptower Park. An additional train runs from Westkreuz (from 3.23) to Ostbahnhof (arrival 3.46).
Passengers please use:
- The bus N24 between Alexanderplatz <> Westkreuz.
- The bus N2 between Hackescher Markt <> Zoologischer Garten.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.