- Bike parking
- Ticket machine: 2x
- Ticket stamping machine: 2x
- S3 Time changed
Wuhlheide <> Karlshorstfrom 12.04. (Fri), approx. 22.00 to 28.04.(Sun), approx. 11.00
- Train service between Wuhlheide and Karlshorst at 20-minutes intervall.
- Timetable change. The trains run:
- from Karlshorst (only the trains used here) to Betriebsbahnhof Rummelsburg 1 minute earlier,
- from Ostbahnhof to Köpenick 1 minute earlier,
- during night service from Köpenick to Ostbahnhof 2 - 4 minutes later.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.