- Bike parking: 1x
- Ticket machine: 2x
- Ticket stamping machine: 4x
- Info point: 1x
Pankow-Heinersdorf <> Bernau
- Rail replacement bus service:
- Pankow-Heinersdorf <> Bernau,
- Pankow-Heinersdorf <> Karow.
- Trains run from/to Blankenburg.
- Passengers please change between the S3 and the service replacement bus for both directions in Pankow-Heinersdorf. The rail replacement bus does not stop in Blankenburg. Pleas take the S2 or S8.
- Passengers from Blankenburg to Karow, Buch and Bernau please first use the S2 or S8 to Pankow-Heinersdorf and then the rail replacement bus service.
Bornholmer Straße <> Buch
- Timetable change. The trains run from:
- Bornholmer Straße to Pankow 1 minute earlier,
- Buch to Bornholmer Straße 3 minutes earlier.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.