- Taxi: Boyenallee
- Park & Ride: - along the Heerstr. shoulder
- Bike parking
- Ticket machine: 2x
- Ticket stamping machine: 2x
- Info point: 1x
Olympiastadion <> Spandau
- S9 train service at 20-minutes interval.
- Timetable change:
- The S9 trains to Spandau stop at Heerstraße for 5 minutes and run from Heerstraße to Spandau approx. 4 to 5 minutes later.
- In the opposite direction, the S9 trains run 4 minutes earlier from Spandau to Heerstrasse and have a 4 minute stay in Heerstrasse.
- Platform change: in Olympiastadion ends/begins the line S3 from/to Erkner on track 3 (special platform).
- Train service at 20-minutes interval with the S9.
- The S3 line runs from Westkreuz between Westkreuz and Grunewald.
- Platform change:
- the S9 runs from Westkreuz to Schönefeld airport from track 1 (platform directing out of the city).
- The lines S3 from/to Erkner start/end in Grundewald on track 2 (platform directing out of the city).
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.