In the S-Bhf. Friedrichsfelde Ost
Tunnel platform of the Nord-Süd-S-Bahn, track 1/2 (S1, S2, S25)
The opening hours can be found on the notice board at the shop
- Taxi: Seddiner Str., Rosenfelder Ring
- Bike parking
- Ticket machine: 3x
- Ticket stamping machine: 4x
- Info point: 1x
- S5 Shuttle Serviceat weekend
Wuhletal <> Lichtenbergfrom 24.05. (Fri), approx. 22.00 to 27.05. (Mon), approx. 1.30
- Passengers please take the underground line U5.
- Between Biesdorf and Wuhletal buses are running for local connection of the S-Bahn station Biesdorf.
- After closing time of the line U5 the replacement service runs from Wuhletal via Alt-Biesdorf, bus stop "Oberfeldstraße" to Lichtenberg.
- Please note: due to a construction site on the B1 and consequent congestion, the buses of the replacement service to Wuhletal do not stop at the "Oberfeldstraße" stop.
- Platform change: the trains run in Wuhletal in direction Mahlsdorf, Strausberg from track 11, city inward platform.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.