- Between entrance Eichborndamm and platform
- Bike parking: 1x
- Ticket machine: 2x
- Ticket stamping machine: 2x
- Info point: 1x
Schönholz <> Hennigsdorf
- Rail replacement bus service between Schönholz and Hennigsdorf.
- Replacement with trains: RB S25 between Gesundbrunnen and Hennigsdorf (without stop).
Mon-Fri at peak times at 60-minutes interval.
- Bus S25X: between Waidmannslust and Hennigsdorf.
This line runs as an express bus and runs Mon - Fri, from 4 – 22.00, Sat from 7 – 22.00 and Sun from 9 – 22.00
- Bus S25A: between Schönholz and Hennigsdorf. In Alt-Reinickendorf and Karl-Bonhoeffer-Nervenklinik, the buses do not stop at the S-Bahn station.
- In the night 11./12.10. (Mon/Tue) from approx. 19.00 to approx. 1.00 begins/ends the Bus S25A in Nordbahnhof due to further construction work on Nordkreuz.
- Passengers please use between
- Friedrichstraße, Wedding and Alt-Tegel the underground line U6,
- Gesundbrunnen, Paracelsus-Bad, Karl-Bonhoeffer-Nervenklinik and Wittenau the underground line U8.
- Please use the timetable information before starting your journey.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.