- 5% cheaper than a normal monthly ticket.
- Great for your commute and leisure time alike.
- You can pay on a monthly or yearly basis.
- The subscription is renewed automatically after 12 months.
Get great discounts with your subscription!
S-Bahn subscription holders are entitled to a host of attractive price reductions.
Tickets are available at the following prices:
5% discount on the annual or subscription prices for VBB-Umweltkarte tickets that are currently applicable as per the VBB tariff system.
|Zones||Monthly payment||Annual payment|
|Berlin AB||60,25 €||691,60 €|
|Berlin BC||64,05 €||754,30 €|
|Berlin ABC||78,53 €||912,95 €|
|Berlin ABC + 1 rural district||106,08 €||1.234,81 €|
|Berlin ABC + 2 rural district||132,45 €||1.541,76 €|
|Berlin ABC + 1 rural district + 1 town||132,45 €||1.541,76 €|
|Entire VBB network||159,52 €||1.856.87 €|
Children aged 0-5 travel for free.
Details subject to change.
This ticket is also available for Brandenburg an der Havel, Potsdam, Cottbus and Frankfurt an der Oder, 1 rural district, 2 rural districts or 1 rural district + 1 town, 2 rural districts + 1 town or 2 towns + 1 rural district, and for the entire VBB network. Prices and information are available in the VBB tariff system.
This ticket is available only if your company has a contract with Berlin's S-Bahn operator.
There are different models depending on the company. They are as follows:
The company handles everything itself.
As a company employee, you take care of acquiring a ticket. To do so, you need to use an order form or application which contains personal information, including your bank details. Payment takes the form of a SEPA direct debit transaction from your account.
What you need for an application:
- An completed application form: The application is available from your company. Your company must stamp the form to confirm that you are an employee.
- A passport photo
- Your government-issued ID for verifying your details
There are several ways to submit the form:
- By post to S-Bahn Berlin GmbH, Abo-Center, Postfach 900113, 12401 Berlin, Germany
- By e-mail to S-Bahn.Berlin.Firmenticket(at)deutschebahn.com
- In person at a customer centre
Companies that are interested in this ticket can contact S-Bahn Berlin as follows:
Where and how long the ticket is valid:
- For S-Bahn, U-Bahn, tram, bus and regional train (excl. tourist and special services) within the selected zones.
- Valid 24/7, i.e. for commuting to work and personal journeys during the holder's free time.
- The contract of each employee participating in the scheme is renewed automatically by another year if the contract is not cancelled 6 weeks before it is due to expire.
- This Ticket is non-transferable.
Proof of identity
The holder needs either a customer card with a photo, or a customer card and work ID with a photo. They must take this proof of identity with them when travelling with the ticket.
Free travel, pets and transporting items:
The holder can take one adult and up to three children (aged 6-14) for free as follows: Monday-Friday from 8pm-3am of the following day, and all day on Saturday, Sunday, 24 December, 31 December and on public holidays.
Children aged 0-5 travel for free.
Anyone who wants to transport a bicycle must buy a bicycle ticket that matches their ticket type.
Dogs do not need a ticket.
Animals the size of a domestic cat and smaller do not need a ticket.
The holder can transport luggage for free.
The holder can transport wheelchairs or prams/buggies for free.
This information is valid per ticket and person. Detailed information is available in the terms and conditions of carriage for the VBB tariff system.
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.