- Park & Ride: Altentreptower Str.
- Bike parking: 1x
- Ticket machine: 2x (BVG)
- Restroom: City toilet at Altentreptower Str.
- Ticket stamping machine: 2x (BVG)
Wuhletal <> Friedrichsfelde Ost
Mahlsdorf <> Warschauer Straße
Charlottenburg <> Spandau / Grunewald
- Interval change:
- Charlottenburg <> Westkreuz approx. at 5-/15-minutes interval
- Westkreuz <> Grunewald only at 20-minutes interval
- Westkreuz <> Spandau only at 20-minutes interval
- Please use the timetable information before starting your journey.
Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG)
Anstalt des öffentlichen Rechts
Lost property office
Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays from 9 to 6 pm
Thursdays from 9 am to 8 pm
Closed Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays
More information about BVG lost property service
Make an enquiry (only in german):
Check here to see if your lost property has been found
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.