- Bike parking
- Ticket machine: 2x
- Restroom: City toilet at Nöldnerplatz / Archibaldweg in front of Lückstr.
- Ticket stamping machine: 2x
Lichtenberg <> Ostkreuz
- Rail replacement bus service.
Springpfuhl <> Ostkreuz
- Ersatzverkehr mit Bussen.
Ahrensfelde <> Potsdam Hbf
- Train service between Ostbahnhof and Charlottenburg only at 20-minute interval.
- Platform change:
- trains starting in Ostbahnhof run to Ahrensfelde (Ostbahnhof at 19, 39, 59) from track 10, city inward platform.
- In Charlottenburg start/end the trains (Charlottenburg <> Potsdam Hbf) on track 7, platform directing out of the city.
- For passengers travelling from Potsdam Hbf to Zoologischer Garten a platform change is necessary (the station is equipped barrier-free).
- Timetable change. The trains run
- from Ahrensfelde to Potsdam Hbf 10 - 15 minutes later (in Wannsee the transition time from the S1 to the S7 to Potsdam Hbf is 7 minutes),
- from Potsdam Hbf to Warschauer Straße 3 - 5 minutes earlier (in Wannsee the transition time from the S1 to Frohnau/Oranienburg is 7 minutes).
- Please use the timetable information before starting your journey.
DB Station&Service AG
Help / Contact: The 3-S-Central
For questions or advice on service, safety, or cleanliness at the station, the 3-S-Central Berlin is available 24 hours a day:
Safety at the Station
If you or any other passenger requires assistance, witnessed a crime, or discovered property damage of any kind, please contact:
- On-site personnel: supervisory staff, security guards, DB Service Store employees, ticketing staff, or, in extreme cases, train drivers.
- The Federal Police Headquarters, Berlin: Tel .: +49 0800 6 888000
- Any other police department.
- The security control center of S-Bahn Berlin: Tel +49 030 297 51114
- Learn more about cleanliness at the stations
- Report garbage or grime directly to our cleaning teams via WhatsApp: +49 157 923 628 36
- Report vandalism at +49 30 297-51114 and receive a reward of up to € 1,000.
Accessibility On The Go
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.