Enjoy the new look of S-Bahn Berlin and explore a range of innovative features.
Since we’re always striving to improve the information available to our passengers, our new website comes with a fresh, inviting design, clearly structured information and plenty of new features to help you navigate public transport in Berlin even better.
- Interactive route map:
Now, current disruptions and construction show up directly on the map. You can also search for specific stations or lines, easily spotting their position in the network. For even better orientation, feel free to switch between the route map and street map.
- Dynamic passenger information:
For a quick update at a glance, refer to our new “line overview” on the home screen. This shows all current and impending timetable changes for the next 12 hours.
- New: Display an entire line on the map, including dynamic timetable changes.
- To retrace your route and stops in detail, bus replacement services are now shown on the street map.
- Next generation schedule information:
For even better orientation, our new schedule information includes a public transport-optimised city map. It displays your chosen route, alternative routes in case of delays and cancellations as well as alerts for lift disruptions.
- Easy-to-understand fare information:
Whatever trip you might be planning – now, it’s easy to find just the right ticket, thanks to a consistent and intuitive fare and zone overview.
All ticket-related information – including pricing, passenger regulations and validity – is now also available in English.
- Further information available in English:
Feel free to use our English-language route planner, check out fare and passenger information or stay up-to-date on major construction measures.
- Extra section for tourists:
This section provides visitors to Berlin with key information on how to use the city’s public transport, including info on fare zones, ticket purchases and how to find the best travel route. All information is available in both German and English.
- Comprehensive help and contact section:
Our new FAQ area serves as a shortcut to whatever you want to know: Browse it to find answers to our 50 most frequently asked customer questions – in both English and German, of course.
The mobile version of the S-Bahn Berlin website can be used on the go. Conveniently access information on the following topics:
- Schedule information
- Schedule changes such as construction work and service interruptions
- Ticket information
- Station information
- Sales facilities with location and opening hours
- Current news about the company