- For an unlimited number of trips within Germany.
- Friends can join you after the journey has started.
- Valid for use on regional transport services.
- For max. 5 people.
|Number of passengers||Ticket machine & online||Points of sale|
|1 person||44 €||46 €|
|2 people||52 €||54 €|
|3 people||60 €||62 €|
|4 people||68 €||70 €|
|5 people||76 €||78 €|
Children aged 0-5 travel for free.
Details subject to change.
Tickets are available from the followings:
Ticket validity - where, how long, what conditions:
- The regional day ticket for Germany (Quer-durchs-Land-Ticket) lets the holder travel in second class on all regional trains (RB, IRE, RE) and S-Bahn services provided by Deutsche Bahn and other participating operators.
- Available only for second class. Holders may not use first class carriages.
- Valid for an unlimited number of journeys on the indicated day of validity, from 9am until 3am on the following day.
- If the indicated day of validity is Saturday, Sunday, 24 December, 31 December or a nationwide public holiday, the ticket is valid from 00h until 3am on the following day.
- Anyone who wants to take their first journey between 00h and 3am must purchase a ticket whose validity starts on the previous day.
- For up to 5 people travelling together or for one parent/grandparent with an unlimited number of their own children/grandchildren and one other adult.
- Parents can take their own children and other children aged 0-5 for free. Children are not counted as a person/adult for this ticket.
- A dog is counted as a person/adult if they require a ticket on board a public transport service.
- Valid only if the name of each person travelling in the group is printed in block capitals in the correct place on the ticket. If the names of the people using the ticket were not added during the purchasing process, these passengers must add their names before departure. Any passengers joining the group later must add their names immediately after boarding. Names must be non-erasable.
- The ticket becomes invalid if one name or the date of validity is changed.
- Valid only in conjunction with photo ID (e.g. government-issued ID, driving licence) shown during ticket inspection.
- No exchange or refund.
Further information is available at bahn.de.
Free travel, pets and transporting items:
For up to 5 people travelling together or for one parent/grandparent with an unlimited number of their own children/grandchildren and one other adult.
Children aged 0-5 travel for free.
Anyone who wants to transport a bicycle must buy a bicycle ticket that matches their ticket type.
A dog is counted as a person/adult for this ticket.
Animals the size of a domestic cat and smaller do not need a ticket.
The holder can transport luggage for free.
The holder can transport wheelchairs or prams/buggies for free.
This information is valid per ticket and person. Detailed information is available in the terms and conditions of carriage for the VBB tariff system.
The tariff area of the Verkehrsverbund Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) includes the federal state of Berlin and the state of Brandenburg with its administrative districts and independent cities of Brandenburg, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
Fare zone Berlin a includes the city center of Berlin, including the S-Bahn-Ring.
Fare zone Berlin b begins outside the S-Bahn ring and reaches to the city limits.
Fare zone Berlin c includes both the outskirts of Berlin and the city of Potsdam.